The demise, at least for the time being, of the anti-piracy bills was a clear victory for Silicon Valley over Hollywood, which has campaigned for a tougher response to online piracy. The legislation also would cover the counterfeiting of drugs and car parts.
Congress’ qualms underscored how Internet users can use their collective might to block those who want to change the system
- sallysspecialservices reblogged this from collide-withthe-skyyy
- sallyfredericktudor likes this
- victor2k likes this
- tigercriss reblogged this from thegayrepublican and added:
- collide-withthe-skyyy reblogged this from thegayrepublican
- thegayrepublican posted this